Welcome to Religious Education at Holy Spirit Parish. We look forward to assisting you in educating your children in the Catholic Faith. Below is information about our Religious Education programs.
If you have any questions please to contact Amy or Barbara at 371-1478
Classes and Times
Enrolling your child starting in Kindergarten is important to their faith formation.
Due to Covid 19, this year we will be offering a few options.
The Wednesday Classes/Sunday Preschool on campus: You meet at Holy Spirit Church and the students meet in their classes. It's important that students are enrolled in Kindergarten to begin their faith formation. See class times below.
- Preschool (3-5 year olds): Sundays at 9:00 am
- Kindergarten to 5th Grade: Wednesdays 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm
- Middle School: Wednesdays 6:00 pm and 7:15 pm
- 9th to 12th Grade: Wednesdays 7:00 pm for Discipleship Groups
- Catch Up Classes: 2nd graders and older who are registering for Religious Ed for the first time. Please call 371-1478 to set class times.
Learn at Home: Parents are given the materials and lesson plans for each grade used in the classes at Holy Spirit Parish and are able to teach their children at home.
Family Faith Formation: Each month families pick up interactive packets with 3 planned lessons designed for the whole family. There are also preschool lessons available. See FAQs below for more information.
Save the Date for parents and students. Parents must attend.
Kindergarten through 12th grades: On September 9, we will not meet as a large group. Please find your classrooms and meet your teachers during the designated times below.
- 6:00-6:30 pm: Families with last names starting with A-F
- 6:30-7:00 pm: Families with last names starting with G-L
- 7:00-7:30 pm: Families with last names starting with M-R
- 7:30-8:00 pm: Families with last names starting with S-Z
Preschool: You will meet your teachers, September 20, the first day of classes.
At Home Learning: Sunday, September 13 at 6:00 pm in the Fireside Room
Family Faith Formation: Sunday, September 13 at 7:00 pm in the Fireside Room
Due: Monday, August 3, 2020
- Holy Spirit Religious Education does require that parents volunteer in our program. Registration will not be processed without parent involvement.
- Registration Fee must be submitted to complete the registration. (See FAQs for more information.)
- Tuition Assistance is available. Complete the Tuition Assistance Form.
- Assume your children are registered for the classes that you selected. We will only contact you if there is a concern.
- Classes will be closed when they are full. Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We need to keep email addresses current. Email is our primary form of communication for Religious Ed.
- Read the Parent Handbook before registering for classes. Parent Handbook
We are so grateful for our many volunteers who serve the youth of Holy Spirit Parish! Volunteering as a teacher is a wonderful way to share your time and talents. It is also a great witness to the importance of growing in the faith. We offer training for our teachers, and there is the option to team teach. We would love to have you join our team.
Click the Volunteer Form link to volunteer to help and see all the ways you can share your gifts.