Welcome to Religious Education at Holy Spirit Parish. We look forward to assisting you in educating your children in the Catholic Faith. Below is information about our Religious Education programs.
If you have any questions please to contact Amy or Barbara at 371-1478
Classes and Times
We offer a number of opportunities for Religious Education. Enrolling your child starting in Kindergarten is important to their faith formation.
- Preschool (3 –5 year olds): Sundays at 9:00 am
- Kindergarten to 5th Grade: Wednesdays at 3:00-4:15 pm and 6:00-7:15 pm
- Middle School: Wednesdays at 6:00-7:15 pm and 7:15-8:30 pm
- 9th and 10th Grade: Wednesdays at 7:00-8:30 pm
- 11th and 12 Grade: Discipleship Groups meet on their own schedules
- Family Faith Formation: Taught at home.
- "Catch Up Classes are for 2nd graders and older who are registering for Religious Ed for the first time. Please call 371-1478 to set class times."
Save the Date for parents and students. Parents must attend.
- Kindergarten through 9th,11th,12th grades: September 9th at 6:30 pm in the Worship Area
- 10th Grade: September 16th at 7:00 pm in the Lower Level
- Preschool: You will meet your teachers, September 20th, the first day of classes.
Religious Education Registration
Due: Monday, August 3, 2020
- Holy Spirit Religious Education does require that parents volunteer in our program. Registration will not be processed without parent involvement.
- Registration Fee must be submitted to complete the registration. (See FAQs for more information.)
- Tuition Assistance is available. Complete the Tuition Assistance Form.
- Assume your children are registered for the classes that you selected. We will only contact you if there is a concern.
- Classes will be closed when they are full. Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We need to keep email addresses current. Email is our primary form of communication for Religious Ed.
- Read the Parent Handbook before registering for classes. Parent Handbook
- We are so grateful for our many volunteers who serve the youth of Holy Spirit Parish!
- Volunteering as a teacher is a wonderful way to share your time and talents. It is also a great witness to the importance of growing in the faith. We offer training for our teachers, and there is the option to team teach.
- Click the Volunteer Form link to volunteer to help and see all the ways you can share your gifts. We would love to have you join our team.