Referrals to the program will come from school social workers and counselors who have identified specific families in need. They will identify twice per year for our large seasonal distributions. We will also accept emergent referrals throughout the year.
- Any family that qualifies for the school lunch or backpack program
- Professional discretion of the school social workers, counselors and/or teachers
- Families may receive clothing from the project twice a year; fall and spring.
- Families referred to the program from outside sources will be taken care of if resources are available; otherwise they will be referred to Community Outreach
The process for distribution will be as personal and discreet as possible.
- Identification of family through referral criteria
- Once identified they will be matched with a family from the Holy Spirit Parish
- The Holy Spirit sponsor family will then contact the family and get their personal information.
- The Holy Spirit sponsor family will then go to the 3rd floor of the SF Food Pantry building and choose the designated amount of clothing for their family from the new and used items available.
- The Holy Spirit sponsor family will then deliver the selected clothes to their assigned family.
Family to Family is a NON-DENOMINATIONAL CLOTHING OUTREACH PROGRAM
Holy Spirit Family to Family Golf Tournament
Join Holy Spirit parish in supporting our Family to Family program by participating in the 2013 Holy Spirit Family to Family Golf Tournament. This years event will be held on Friday, June 7, 2013. For more information and to register, see the registration form.