Back to Mass Information
Posted on May 11, 2020
Back to Mass Information for Holy Spirit Parish
We are excited to be back together in our church celebrating the Mass with you. As we prepare to return to Mass Friday, May 15th please read through the following information.
You are not required to attend Mass on the weekend. If you are elderly, ill, or do not feel comfortable attending for safety reasons, please stay home. We will continue to offer the Mass online on our Website and our YouTube page.
If you do attend, things will be a little different. Please keep in mind these points below.
- Pews will be marked where people can sit. Families can sit together, but there will be social distancing with others.
- Wearing masks are encouraged.
- There are hand sanitizing bottles at the entrance of the church, but you are encouraged to bring your own.
- There are no song books or books with the readings in the pew racks, you are encouraged to bring your own.
- Communion will be in a single line with marks for social distance. You will be asked hold your hand out further and keep it flat so the host can be placed in your hand without touching.
- There will be no option for communion on the tongue.
- You will be asked to not congregate with others in the church or the foyer.